GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins on Friday, March 27, 2015 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on Friday, April 17, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Eligible entries include using GBTravelSafe & #sweeps on tweets/retweets or pins or completing one or more of the social media tasks (see Rule #4) will be eligible for entry in to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will consist of bi-weekly, weekly and an end of the Sweepstakes drawings. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of GB North America, 530 Harrison Ave., Boston, MA 02118 (the “Sponsor”), and/or COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com, and/or Mom Central, 55 Chapel Street, Suite 300, Newton, MA 02458 (collectively the “Administrator”) whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant“). By submitting an entry you hereby release Sponsor and all of its affiliated entities and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns from any and all claims relating to your entry submission, including without limitation arising from the risk of misdirection or misdelivery of your entry. Sponsor and each of its companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The administrator’s database clock will be the timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER:
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY YOU AKNOWLEGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, tweets, pins and/or posts must be submitted in compliance with the format and other requirements set forth on the website/platform where persons may submit entries (i.e., Twitter and Pinterest); such requirements being made a part of these Official Rules and incorporated herein by reference.
You may enter one (1) time per day per social activity (excluding the Baby Shower registry which you may only earn one bonus entry over the Sweepstakes Period). If your social media account is set to “protected mode,” or “private” your entry may not be visible and thus may not be received by Sponsor. Your entry method must be set to “public”.
Ways to enter Sweepstakes:
- Twitter Method of Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period you must follow (or make sure you are following) @GBChildUsa on Twitter, a) Log-in to or create your Twitter account. b) Re-tweet one of the following tweets:
- Gifting for a soon-to-be Mom? The @GBChildUSA Asana35 Car Seat completes any travel adventure! #GBTravelSafe #Sweeps http://bit.ly/19CZvp6
- Enter the #GBTravelSafe #sweeps for chances to win the @GBChildUSA Asana35 Car Seat and other great prizes! LINK TO CONTEST
- Pinterest Method of Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period you must follow (or make sure you are following) @GBChildUsa on Pinterest, a) Log-in to or create your Pinterest account, b) Visit https://www.pinterest.com/momcentral/gbtravelsafe/, c) Pin at least one image from the GB Travel Safe Pinterest Sweepstakes board and include the hashtag #GBTravelSafe & #sweeps in the image caption.
- GB Babies “R” Us® Method of Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period visit the GB Babies “R” US page at http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=35647056&sr=1&origkw=GB
- Earn one (1) entry for visiting the GB Babies “R” Us® page and returning to GBTravelSafe.com to answer 1-3 multiple choice questions about the Asana35 AP product.
- Earn one (1) entry for visiting the GB Babies “R” Us® page and watching the GB Asana35 AP video and returning to GBTravelSafe.com to answer 1-3 multiple choice questions.
- Earn one (1) bonus entry for visiting the GB Babies “R” Us® page and adding the GB Asana35 AP to your Babies “R” Us® Baby Shower registry. Once you have added the Asana35 AP to your Babies “R” Us® Baby Shower registry return to GBTravelSafe.com and enter your “registry number”.
Entry Notes: Once an eligible Sweepstakes entry is made, it will be carried forward to all remaining drawings (if any remain).
Entries that do not meet the Pin specifications, or description specifications, or do not contain the hashtag #GBTravelSafe & #sweeps (twitter and Pinterest entries) or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All materials and boards submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
If you opt to access the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
Entry Notes: Entries made on another’s behalf by other entities, including but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in his sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor, Administrator, and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities including, all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns from and against all claims and damages arising out of or in connection with each Entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use of the prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Sweepstakes -related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS:
Bi-Weekly Drawings: Drawings will take place each Monday and Wednesday during the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received up to 11:59:59 the day before each drawing. Bi-weekly drawings will take place on 3/30, 4/1, 4/6, 4/8, 4/13 and 4/15/15. Each randomly selected winner will receive a $50 Babies “R” Us gift card. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply. Approximate retail value of each prize $50. Winner to be announced each Monday and Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
Weekly Drawings: Drawings will take place each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received up to 11:59:59 the day before each drawing. Weekly drawings will take place on 4/3, 4/10 and 4/17/15. Each randomly selected winner will receive a $100 Babies “R” Us gift card. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply. Approximate retail value of each prize $100. Winner to be announced each Friday at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
End of the Sweepstakes Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 from all eligible entries received over the Sweepstakes Period.
One (1) Grand Prize: $500 Babies “R” Us gift card. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply. Approximate retail value $500.
One (1) Second Prize: GB Zuzu Stroller & GB Asana35 AP Car Seat. Approximate retail value $459.98.
One (1) Third Prize: GB Asana35 AP Car Seat. Approximate retail value $259.99.
Total approximate retail value of all $1,219.97
GENERAL PRIZE NOTE: All prizes are provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Prize is not transferable except and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable.
All estimated retail values are subject to change based on, among other things, normal price fluctuations associated with the marketplace. No substitution of Prizes is permitted. If the Prize or the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable or any non-compliance with the Official Rules or failure to respond within the applicable time period, it will result in forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Prize will be awarded only if the prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny portions of the prize package to winner who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person with no further compensation.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be notified either via email or Direct Message (A Direct Message (“DM”) is a private message sent via Twitter, and Pinterest directly to an entrant) by the Administrator via Twitter. No matter which form of communication the prize winner will be required to reply with prize winner’s e-mail address, full mailing address, age and phone number. All DM replies must be sent to the Sponsor’s handle @MomCentral within (48) hours of first attempted prize winner notification (A user’s “handle” is the username they have selected and the accompanying URL). Bi-weekly and weekly Prize winners will be notified within one (1) business day of the drawing. The end of the Sweepstakes winners will be notified within 10 days of the drawing. Once eligibility has been verified and the Sponsor receives the prize winner’s requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the Prize. Prize winners must reply with all required information in order to receive their Prize. Conduct of the Sweepstakes is under the supervision of the Sponsor and the Administrator.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Acceptance of any prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use prize winner’s entry materials, name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes“), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
Submission of an entry grants the Sponsor and its agents the right to record, copy, publish, use, edit, exhibit, distribute, perform, merchandise, license, sublicense, adapt and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without any compensation to the entrant. Submission of an entry further constitutes the entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor, Administrator, the Sweepstakes Entities, Twitter, Pinterest, nor any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities or any of their respective shareholders, officers, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes (vi) use of any prize and (vii) the judging process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
- DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond his control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) judge all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event, giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such judging shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard its conflict of laws principles with venue in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: GB Travel Safe Sweepstakes Winners, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312. All such requests must be received by 4/30/15.
The use of any retail store or prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
Copyright 2015 @ Influence Central